The First NFT Marketplace for Hawaii Creatives
We make it easy for Hawaii creators to launch NFT projects by tethering them to NFT redemption cards. Simple, fun, easy.
Collectible Cards + NFTs
2/22/22 at 2:22pm HST
- All NFTs issued through a redeemable physical collectors card (view example)
- 22 NFTs limited to an edition of 100 per design
- Collection will be available for 2 weeks or until sold out
- Each NFT is $30 with free shipping of the collectors card within the USA
- 10% of all sales will be donated to a local Hawaii charity
- NFT holders will be able to purchase limited edition shirts of their NFT exclusive to owners only (view example)
Drop One Collection
Drop One NFT (Full Set)
Drop One NFT
Kukui Mahoney – First Amendment
John Prime – Funki’i
Jack Soren – Lil’ Wavy
Noble Richardson – Koa Hewahewa
Kāohuokaʻala Seto – ʻAʻai ka Piko ʻOle
Alika Spahn Naihe – Kupu
Pufftronic – Sacred Eye Skull
Seth Womble – Calm in Chaos
Solomon Enos – MMMRRRZZZM
William Gilliam – Ropes
Ira Stivers – Homage to the Past
NFT Redemption card
Once you purchase an NFT, you’ll recieve a collectible NFT redemption card used to activate your digital NFT
Scan QR Code
Once you recieve your card, scan the code on the back to redeem the NFT into your AlohaNFT wallet
You have now own your NFT and can resell it on a marketplace or transfer to another crypto wallet
How Does it Work?
After you place an order, you’ll be shipped a physical, serialized collector card that will have a unique QR code. Scanning this code with your phone will allow you to claim and own the NFT.
Powered by Polygon
AlohaNFT is proudly build off of the Polygon block chain, which is a more ecologically efficient alternative to Ethereum.
Are You a Hawaii Creative?
Join a rapidly growing network of Hawaii artists, creators, and practitioners entering the metaverse.