An artist collective dedicated to celebrating the spirit of aloha through the innovation of NFTs
By buying an Aloha NFT you are joining our collective.
2/22/22 at 2:22pm HST
In our first drop, we’re making NFTs more accessible than ever by offering physical collectible cards that can be redeemed on the blockchain through our proprietary technology.
- NFTs will sell for $30 each
- All NFTs issued through a redeemable physical collectors card (view example) and ship free within the USA
- Purchasers will receive a random collector card of 1 of the 22 pieces for each NFT purchased
- 5 of each piece will redeem rare holographic versions of the NFTs
- 25 NFTs with 100 editions each will be made available
- Collection will be available for 2 weeks or until sold out
- 10% of all sales will be donated to a local Hawaii charity
Drop One Collection
John Prime – Funki’i
Jack Soren – Lil’ Wavy
Kāohuokaʻala Seto – ʻAʻai ka Piko ʻOle
Alika Spahn Naihe – Kupu
Solomon Enos – MMMRRRZZZM
NFT Redemption card
For each NFT purchased, you’ll receive a random collectible card from one of the artists in the drop
Scan QR Code
Once you recieve your card, scan the code on the back to redeem the NFT into your AlohaNFT wallet
You have now own your NFT and can resell it on a marketplace or transfer to another crypto wallet
The Aloha NFT Collective
Our driving force is to propel Hawaii to become a primary hub for NFTs and blockchain development.
How Does it Work?
After you place an order, you’ll be shipped a physical, serialized collector card that will have a unique QR code. Scanning this code with your phone will allow you to claim and own the NFT.
Powered by Polygon
AlohaNFT is proudly built off of the Polygon block chain, which is a more ecologically efficient alternative to Ethereum.
Are You a Hawaii Creative?
Join a rapidly growing network of Hawaii artists, creators, and practitioners entering the metaverse.